foodpanda is organising a campus hiring day on 22 January 2022, Saturday for fresh graduates with a passion for software engineering (Frontend, Backend or Full-stack) to join our expanding Tech & Product squads next year in 2022!
About the opportunity:
You will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a cross-functional agile team that ships systems to production through a robust continuous delivery pipeline, ensuring we build security and safety through automated tests and processes to build quality from the get-go.
What's on the menu for you:
- Gain exposure by working in a cross-functional product team to create solutions and apps focused on our different customers’ needs, across global and APAC markets
- Write clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code that complies with foodpanda’s standards and best practices
What you bring to the table:
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration and Functional)
- Passionate about software development, problem-solving and technical challenges
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields
- Prior internships/work experience within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be advantageous
Apply to fast-track your application at the Virtual Campus Hiring Day* where you can expect to:
- Participate in 2 virtual interview rounds in a single day
- Receive a response within 1 week after your final interview.
Register by 10 January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
*This event is only applicable to students graduating in 2021/2022.