As a Fortinet Regional cybersecurity specialist, you will be responsible for support Fortinet core technologies and enhanced technologies, As Regional CS, you are also the subject matter expert of the assigned technologies or solution and be the “go to” resource for field engineers/partners/customers interactions.
- Field and deals focused, partners engagement for strategic or large opportunities. Formulate technical win strategies, assist partner in RFP/RFI and partner led POC.
- Work closely with Regional SE Director , Product Management, Technical Marketing, and R&D team , while sharing feedback from the field and promoting new technical requirements (RFEs)
- Internal escalation to CSE, product management, engineering for feature request
- Provide design consultation and best practice guidance for the rollout, implementation, and policy conversion during the 'pre-sales' process for strategic opportunities.
- Lead their communities , responsible in knowledge transfer (KT), technical enablement (TE), developed competitive analysis / tools / workarounds / demo POC / positioning and validate complex solution design.
- Build technical materials, partner SE tool kit to expedite deal closure and drive incremental pipelines
- Highly skilled individual with good knowledge on network and security technologies.
- Solution / Product specialist of the regional team
- Second level of support for the sales organization in all technical matters (RFIs, RFPs, demos, POCs, pre-sales presentation, etc.)
- Present to partners/customers as our expert in Fortinet’s Security Fabric solution at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from technician to CIO.
- Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every partners needs to be aware of, develop contents and competitive information to help them sell our solution into their installed customer base.
- Involved in the design and assist in major event, seminar and workshop.
- Interact locally and remotely with customers in an equally persuasive manner.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in technical/pre-sales support as systems engineer.
- Preferably with achievement on CCNP, CISSP, Fortinet NSE, or MCSE.
- Strong understanding of NGFW, IPS, App Control, SSL inspection, DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, Anti-Virus, Advance Threat Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Distributed Denied of Services, Application Delivery Controller, and Mail security.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Able demonstrable experience for Web Application Security and Application Delivery Solution in securing private and public environments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Preference to have good understanding and knowledge of API scripting and coding.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting application security product.
- Willing to travel across the region frequently
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.