As a Fortinet Regional System Engineer, you will be the expert on our solutions offerings for AWS, Azure, Google, AliCloud and any other Cloud environments. You are the subject matter expert of the assigned solution and the “go to” resource for partners/customers interactions.
- Work closely with Product Management, Technical Marketing, and R&D team , while sharing feedback from the field and promoting new technical requirements (RFEs)
- Internal escalation to CSE, product management, engineering for feature request
- Provide design consultation and best practice guidance for the rollout, implementation, and policy conversion during the 'pre-sales' process for strategic opportunities. The regional SE will take ownership of advanced 'proof of concept' testing in strategic accounts.
- Develop the Security DevOps knowhow. Develop automations with different orchestration tools. Educate the field about security DevOps.
- Lead the assigned solution virtual SE communities and responsible in knowledge transfer and technical enablement. Involving in technical mentoring on solution, product, feature and functionalities.
- Lead and support in demonstration, proof of value and proof of concept that showcase our value argumentations. Provide demos for strategic prospects and current accounts in all facets of Fortinet’s security fabric for cloud offerings and integration in existing on premise environments.
- Help develop relationships with new Cloud-focused partners who will be critical to winning over new top-tier customers
- Support relationship expansion with top existing partners for Public C loud
- Highly skilled individual and present to customers as our expert in AWS, Azure, Google, AliCloud and Fortinet’s Security Fabric for the Cloud strategy at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from technician to CIO.
- Field and deals focused, customer engagement for strategic or large opportunities. Formulate technical win strategies, assist in RFP/RFI.
- Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security landscape that every partner/customer needs to be aware of and planning to deal with when moving critical data, intellectual property, and mission-critical applications to Cloud.
- Discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and position ours as the best alternative.
- Involved in the design and assist in major event, seminar and workshop.
- Interact locally and remotely with customers in an equally persuasive manner.
- Build technical materials, SE tool to expedite deal closure and drive incremental pipelines.
- In-depth knowledge of various Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google and AliCloud and other security technologies – both from a technology and a business driver standpoint (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable).
- Experience in Private Cloud such as Cisco ACI, VMWARE NSX and openstack.
- Demonstrable experience in securing these environments.
- Experience with current automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef)
- BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator
- Preferably with achievement on CCNP, CISSP, FCNSP NSE, AWS CSA or MCSE.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems and scripting.
- Demonstrable experience with Cloud installation, configuration and administration of routing and security
- Experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking, Network Security, Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security product.
- Willing to travel across the region frequently
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.