The individual Systems Engineer primary responsibility is to provide pre-sales technical support on Fortinet security solutions and services.
Candidates should have a strong background in the security domain – network, applications, content, advanced threats and cloud security.
Will provide guidance and assist major accounts sales team within Fortinet sales organization in building solutions to address specific customer security needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical guidance and sales support for the development, adoption and implementation of Fortinet security solutions in major accounts opportunities
- Assists the major accounts sales team in assessing potential application of Fortinet products and solutions to meet customer needs and prepare detailed products/solutions specifications for the development and implementation of customers’ solutions
- Understand the business requirements for major accounts customers’ base and be able to translate them into technical requirement, for the creation of solution design and proposals with Fortinet solutions and services offerings.
- Recognizes, builds and develops business cases for high-impact opportunities.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert in Fortinet security solutions – thorough understanding of Fortinet products/solutions, features functions and benefits while being able to communicate to all enterprise level customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the major accounts customers and channel partners to demonstrate the business value of Fortinet security solutions
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations, solution showcases and proof of concepts (POCs) for major accounts customers and prospects
- Work with major accounts customers and channel partners to define and build Fortinet technical showcases.
- Work with Fortinet technology experts to help position the solution effectively against competing offerings
- Initiate proposals and participate in the writing of RFP/RFQ/RFI/Tender documents templates and responses.
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- At least 8 to 10 years field experience in application, content, cloud and networking security, preferably in an IT vendor environment
- At least 5 to 7 years of field experience working with major or named customers’ accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent
- Certifications such as CCNP, CCIE, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, FCNSP (NSE4-NSE7) is preferred
- Strong background and field experience in security domain – Network security (NGFW, IDS/IPS, VPN, IPSec, NAC, etc), Content security (email, web, anti-virus, anti-spam, advanced threats, etc) and Cloud security (Private & Public cloud and CASB)
- Strong working knowledge of Routing & Switching, WLAN, Cloud security, Secure Access and Endpoint security solutions
- Strong working knowledge with Software Defined Networking and Data Center technologies and design
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Linux, VMware, Openstack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform, etc
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.