1. Maintain and continuously improving the organizational configuration management system based on advanced technologies and tools
2. Establish and manage the project level configuration management environment and ensure the compliance with the Change management Policies
3. Setup and Administer the configuration management tool
4. Manage the code versioning for development, testing, and production environments
5. Coordinate with software developers, system operation SE/DBA, testers and other stakeholders to ensure timely and quality software releases across all system environments
6. Support Production and non-production deployments for all the In scope systems.
7. Flexible to support in shifts for RM deployments.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines from a recognized educational institution with
1. Experience in software configuration and release management for IT Applications
2. Possess leadership skills and outstanding organizing, planning and communication skills
3. Able to proactively identify risks, and work with teams to resolve and escalate all release management related issues
4. Knowledge of operating systems (Unix, NT server), RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL etc.), scripting languages (Shell, Perl etc.)
5. Familiar with Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) and have undergone at least one complete lifecycle
6. Proficient in configuration management tools such as Serena Business Mashup / Dimensions, GIT, Jenkins etc.
7. Knowledge of UNIX operating system especially on SUN Solaris or HPUX platform
8. Knowledge of DBMS specifically in Oracle database
9. Able to perform simple UNIX scripting, SQL Query and database utility development
10. Knowledge of bash and batch scripting.
11. Familiar with software like Gitlab, Weblogic and Siebel.
12. Candidates with working experience in telecommunication environment with large scale integrated systems will be an added advantage.
13. Knowledge with containerization technology like docker, kubernetes and openshift will be an added advantage.
14. Experience on DevOps CI/CD and configuration management tools · Container platforms · will be an added advantage.
· At least 3 years relevant working experience with minimum 2+ years of experience in software configuration management
- Good communication skills
- A good team player and individual contributor
- Possess drive, initiative and proactive personality, and able to work under pressure