We are looking for a Senior Developer to be part of the Information Technology Team to build, support, and scale the IT business applications or projects of Fullerton Healthcare Group and entities. The main task is to ensure the systems are within quality and meeting the service performance expectation.
- Involved in new systems development and enhancements, and maintenance to existing applications to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Responsible for analysis, programming, problem resolution and user support for one or more system applications
- Plan, execute and monitor projects assigned to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule
- Prepares technical and user documentation
- Ensure codes are securely written and designed accordingly to industry standard.
- Maintain proper code versioning using source code management tool
- Minimum 5+ years of Application development (full stack) and/or support experiences, of which must have at least one full development cycle from design to implementation from start to completion
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Agile / SCRUM software development cycle and familiar with other development methodologies
- Good working experience developing web applications, and integrating enterprise systems
- Experience with web Front End technologies (HTML5 / CSS) and CSS Framework such as Bootstrap
- Experienced with back-end language in Java or .NET
- Good working experience with MEAN / MERN stacks
- Strong understanding with usage of relational database, such as SQL Server / MySQL backend database
- Demonstrable portfolio of projects in the technologies listed above
- Be familiar with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills – able to collaborate effectively among various stakeholders from both users and technical side.
- Strong understanding of web applications security principle and able to interpret security concepts into practical application design
Additional Skills & Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes and activities simultaneously.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Resilience and resourceful as independent contributor