We are looking for an individual who is passionate about developing impactful digital platforms. He/she will participate in projects that play an important and major role in shaping how our customers interact with us. The projects include customer-facing website and portal to acquire and retain potential and existing customers. The candidate will understand business requirements, and develop the web applications from start to end. He/she needs to be comfortable with both front and back end programming, have strong technical skills and knowledge of back-end systems and APIs. Reports directly to IT and Digital Manager.
A Day In The Life
- Create unique digital platforms and services with team members to engage users with valuable experience in the insurance landscape.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution.
- Design and develop front-end architecture for web applications basis on the wireframe and prototypes produced by UI/UX designer.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Performing code reviews with security, performance, maintenance and reusability.
- Support issues analysis and fix activities during test phase, as well as production issue resolution.
- Work with designer to ensure quality of output, and participate in continuous user testing.
- Collaborate within a team comprised of diverse and complementary skills.
What You Need
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack web development
- Strong proficiency in any of the frontend developer frameworks such as Angular, React, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Strong proficiency in developing and integrating with back end services using APIs
- Strong proficiency in .NET micro service application architecture
- Strong proficiency in .NET Entity Framework with MS SQL database.
- Strong proficiency in NuGet package manager
- Familiarity with source control tools such as Github, CVS, SVN will be an added advantage,
- Familiarity with any RDBMS such as MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in Azure DevOps will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in Agile practice such as Scrum will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in working with any cloud deployment including Azure or AWS will be an added advantage.
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with other members in team.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be attached soft-copy or an URL
What We Offer
- Centrally located office in Anson Road, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Flexi working hours for employees with commitments
- An office environment that is designed to be comfortable
- Regular company and team outings
- Accommodative time off program
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
Website Development, CSS, .NET, PostgreSQL, Azure, HTML, Scrum, MySQL, Agile, MariaDB, SQL, Angular, Web Applications, Entity Framework, Web Development, Business Requirements