As the team lead for the Frontend Engineering Team, you will manage a team of engineers, growing and empowering them to build great user experiences for our customers. You will design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile applications to fly drones and visualize drone data. You will ensure best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to, and you will work closely with Product Managers and other Engineers to build high quality products for our customers.
- Develop web (ReactJS), desktop (Electron), mobile (Android, iOS) or VR applications.
- Lead the Frontend Engineering team to develop, test, deploy, troubleshoot software, and serve as a guide for young programmers in the team throughout the SDLC.
- Develop new business features according to Product roadmaps or Project requirements
- Increase the Frontend Engineering team’s productivity, through building reusable components, regular training and upskilling, rigorous documentation, and motivating the team to improve.
- Make architectural decisions, manage dependencies, third party development kits such as DJI SDK, and purchase decisions such as VR goggles.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience of Product Development for Mobile Application or Web Application
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Excellent leadership skills in technical, interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills
- Experience with publishing apps to App Store, Play Store, or other app marketplaces
- Experience in designing mockups, implementing user interfaces, and performing user experience and human computer interaction testing and analysis.