Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team.
We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
- Develop new functionalities on existing software product
- Maintaining existing codebase include troubleshooting of bugs
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within the project's timeline
- Apply software design pattern and agile development process to produce maintainable and easy to extend code
- Responsible for both front end and back end web development
- Build reusable codes and libraries that is optimised for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in the technical implementation of the project discussion, codes review and architecture optimisation
- Support, maintenance, and documentation of software functionality including application changes
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Has a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields
- Has at least 5 years of experience in web/software development
- Has experience in leading a development team is a plus
- Good knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MS SQL
- Keen eye to detail, great organisation skills and strong time management
- Driven for continuous learning and professional development
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent working attitude, problem-solving and critical thinking skills