- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing healthcare projects.
- Analyze user requirement, maintain and upgrading existing system as required.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- As a senior, to be able to lead and guide the junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering with computer major or related technical field
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of technology experience with at least 5 years hands-on technical roles in the field application design, development and programming.
- Strong technical experience with Asp.Net, C#.Net, Json, Web Service, Java script, HTML 5, CSS (Bootstrap).
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and MS SSRS Reporting tools.
- Knowledge in HL7 and TCP/IP programming.
- Knowledge in networking & Win server setup will be added advantage.
- Full stack developer experience will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently, as a team and perform risk management for project assigned.
- Able to work effectively under pressure to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
- Good communication skill in English and preferably Mandarin as well.
- Good in written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Experience
project initiatives, Integration, Business Intelligence, Analytical thinking, Business Analysis, system, SDLC, Information Technology, SQL, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, technical expertise, Health Services, troubleshoot, Software Development