Occupation: Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full time trainee
Salary range: $2,000 to $4,000
Duration: 6 months
Location: Applicant must be based in Singapore
- Earned wage access
- Mostly working remote
- Working directly with CTO
- Career progression
GetPaid is doing something new, revolutionising how Singaporeans are paid. Join us in this exciting journey.
The toolings we use will be cutting edge, and therefore are looking for someone who is brave and unafraid of trying new things.
As a Junior Software engineer, you are not expected to be an expert on the below responsibilities but having a basic understanding would help.
A part from the below requirements, we are looking for someone with a great learning attitude, a team player and excited to work in a start-up environment.
While this is a junior role, we are looking for someone long term and will look to craft a progression for the successful applicant.
● Learn to develop front facing features and applications using ReactJS.
● Learn to build reusable components and internal libraries.
● Learn to maintain structured local and remote caching and state management.
● Learn to translate designs and wireframes into well architectured, quality code.
● Learn to ensure applications are reasonably optimized for performance.
● Learn to maintain reasonable testing coverage for front end code.
● Learn to maintain a clean Git repository and issue board.
● Possible work travel to APAC. (when the COVID situation improves)
Job Skills & Qualifications
● Familiar with Redux, Mobx or similar concepts.
● Git aware
● Experience creating and interpreting architecture and models.
● Good communication skills, not reactive and proactive in suggesting suitable improvements.
● Understands and is familiar with a startup environment. ● Most importantly, reliable and dependable.
Nice to Have:
● Any of the following is a big plus: GraphQL Apollo, React Native, Golang, Android native and/or iOS.
● Familiarity with tools like Vercel Now and Vercek Next is an additional plus. Other CI / CD tools will be considered.
● UIUX design experience / training