This is an opportunity to join GIC as an Software Developer (Public Market Solutions – Asset Servicing and Data), to partner closely with Investment Services Public Markets Department and provide solutions through effective use of technology.
This role will be part of an integrated team that provides technology and data solutions for trade processing activities.
- You will play a key role in building and supporting systems in trade processing critical to investment execution.
- As a person with strong analytical reasoning and technical skills, you will work with users to analyze and develop technology solutions to bring value to the business.
- You will also analyze, propose, and drive system enhancements, and deliver good outcomes for business.
- With strong collaborative mind-set, you will work across facets of the business across Front, Middle, and Back Office, the extended Technology team in GIC as well as industry peers and partners.
- You will also work alongside an experienced team of professionals and contribute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Team player who has a growth mindset and confident to work independently.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis or software development, preferably from an banking environment.
- Oversee and drive the implementation of business requirements and technical solution.
- Experience in Java, Springboot, REST webservice, React, and familiarity with CI/CD deployment.
- Experience in vendor management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of Security/Index/Investment Book of records domain is a major plus.