We are looking for energetic and passionate Full-Stack Developers to join our product development team to deliver new features and maintain existing features.
As a core team member, you should have a strong background in ReactJS/Redux and Django Python and the zest to explore new technologies and propose solutions to problems faced by the customers and the team.
Our Management believes in nurturing employees and as such, you can expect to attend company-sponsored trainings and up-skilling programmes. As an early joiner of an ambitious tech company, growth opportunities abound.
Role: Full-Stack Developer (Full-time)
- Responsible for delivering new features and maintain existing features
- Be part of the core team to influence the product roadmap
- Participate in the design of new products and features
- Collaborate with CTO on the architecture and development of new product features
- Talk to clients and users and find ways to improve the product
- Manage the deployment infrastructure and release of product features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering and Computer Science (or related fields)
- High proficiently level in written and spoken English
- Strong background in web development and web design and is familiar with CSS, ReactJS, Redux, Django Python and Postgresql Databases
- Experience with RESTful web services design, development and integration with SaaS
- Experience with the Agile development methodology, source control (such as Git)
- Strong executional and problem-solving skills
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and organized
- High degree of self-initiative, proactive and self-driven to drive results
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner
- Timely and accuracy in delivering outputs
Good to have:
- Having Financial Planning domain knowledge will be a plus
Mandatory: Please submit your portfolio when applying
- Paid short courses/certificates for additional learning & up-skilling
- Annual leaves
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Competitively salary package
- Company sponsored holiday trips
- Work with international colleagues from Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Nigeria, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, India and Brunei
Employment Type: Full-time, Hybrid (Work from Office and Work from Home. Dependent on COVID-19's situation).