As one of the world's leading asset managers, our mission is to help our clients achieve their investment goals. To best serve our clients' diverse and evolving needs, we have built our business to be global, broad and diversified across asset classes, geographies and solutions.
Fundamental Equity Technology supports the FE business unit in AMD. The business manages money for large institutional investors and runs several mutual and hedge funds spanning a broad spectrum of sophisticated Fundamental Equity securities and geographies. Fundamental Equity has extensive and growing global presence with key offices in New York, Singapore and Bengaluru.
A great opportunity to work in a dynamic front office technology environment, partnering closely with the business to propose, design, develop, enhance and maintain technology solutions to drive the business. The candidate will participate in the entire software development life cycle from definition of requirements through development, deployment and support.
The AMD Fundamental Equity business manages significant client assets by investing in global markets based on fundamental stock-picking strategies. The technology team works directly with a number of business groups including Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Implementation and Traders based in New York, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong & India.
You will collaborate with a global technology team to build applications that enable Portfolio Construction, Trading and Order Management. You will have the opportunity to work across the entire technology stack, delivering impactful and commercial products for our business.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
How Will You Fulfill Your Potential
- Full stack development with Angular, Java, NoSql Databases and Real Time Distributed Systems
- Build scalable services using the latest web & server-side technologies
- Build a unified world-class technology platform supporting all aspects of the investment process
- Work in challenging yet fulfilling environment which gives opportunity to work on critical projects to drive business growth
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Fluency in Java or other JVM language
- Angular JS, Java Script and UI technologies
- Solid analytical skills and appreciation of technical risk
- Strong team working and communication skills are essential to manage the business interaction and the global nature of projects
- Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timeline
SQL & NoSQL DB like Sybase, Mongo, ElasticSearch and other related technologies
Strong team working and communication skills with desire to work on global projects with Tech team and aligned with a front-office trading desk.