Our team of product managers work closely with creatives and researchers through our design teams and are fortunate to have many experienced fintech engineers to help architect and develop technologies. We are responsible for guiding products throughout all stages of the product's lifecycle, including research, pitching, scoping, delivering, promoting, and tailoring solutions to our clients.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
We are looking for an experienced product manager for one of our key products in Distributed Scheduling and Wavefront Engineering (DSWE). This individual will maintain close relationships with our users and other research, design and engineering teams working on solutions for internal, external and new business opportunities. DSWE manages highly reliable, cloud enabled core scheduling platforms, managed file transfer service, grid compute platform, software distribution service and stateless compute platforms.
How will you fulfill your potential?
You will be an experienced and seasoned product manager, working cross-functionally to guide products from conception through launch, growth and maturity by connecting the technical and business worlds to meet our customers at their needs. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and release adopting the principals of growth from MVP / PoC. You would manage the product end to end lifecycle from concept to design, PoC, testing, support and finally product end of life
- This role offers a high profile opportunity to lead projects which involve various businesses and entities within the firm. You will have the opportunity to work with various teams in Technology, Securities, IMD, IBD, Technology Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit.
- This role requires an experienced professional with proven product management skills. Strong communication skills are equally important, as the role will involve working closely with team members in many other groups in the firm.
- You are expected to be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders while being transparent about your prioritization and roadmap process
- STEM degree or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 7+ years of technical product delivery experience, including experience driving the product vision, design, and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead a product development team
- Product management formal qualification
- Solid technical foundation in software development and delivery
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, user experience, user research, sales, trading, treasury, customer support or marketing
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity