Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Asset Management Engineering team, with primary focus on Asset Management Division (AMD) Federation business support. The candidate will work closely with the technology as well as business counterparts, both locally, regionally, and globally, to identify optimal solution to facilitate existing as well as new business needs. Responsibilities range from system development covering the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC), support and maintenance oversight including both in-house and vendor applications. While focusing on the local business need, the candidate will also be actively engaged in communications with the regional technology management team, working closely with team members outside the region to serve the business and the firm. The candidate will also have opportunity to take part of market driven change for new products and flows and support new business initiatives by interacting with clients, regional technology teams, and third party vendor companies.
- Developing and supporting software as part of regional Asia-Pacific Asset Management Federation Technology.
- Work closely with Asset Management Operations, Controllers and Shareholder Services business units to perform requirement analysis and discussions; and design & deliver technology solutions to them.
- Knowledge of design and development of an application front-to-back.
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate any production issues for systems used by Asset Management Federation Asia users.
- Between 3-7 years industry experience in hands-on programming
- Strong Java skills and working in a Linux environment are a must.
- Experience developing and maintaining enterprise systems. Experience working with databases,
- Understanding of data structures (trees, hash maps, queues, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Asset management or buy-side experience a plus. Interest & passion in working closer with business users.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity