Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Technology is at the heart of our multi-billion dollar business. Our engineers develop low latency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs.
These Problem Spaces Include
Equities Engineers focus on designing, developing and maintaining the global infrastructure which underpins Equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs. These engineers work across a variety of problem domains and software stacks to create leverage in our various Equities cash and derivatives business lines.
- High-throughput, low latency order management and electronic trading platform
- Client Connectivity of all clients to the various GS platform via FIX
- Exchange Connectivity of all the various Asia Exchanges using native exchange protocol
- Adaptable algorithmic trading platforms
- Smart Order Routing and Internalization Trading Platform
- Adaptive, robust trading controls
- Workflow management platforms
- Pricing, risk and booking systems
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Systems software
- User interfaces and modern webstacks
- Data, structured and unstructured
- Pricing, risk and analytics
- Test engineering
- Software controls and SDLC
Skills And Experience We Are Looking For
- Solid industry experience programming in Java, C++, C, or Python
- Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
- Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual with high degree of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience developing in a Linux or UNIX environment
- Experience in a hands-on front-office development role
Experience with several of the following: -Low latency development -OMS development -Real-time systems -Large-scale, distributed systems -Operating systems design -Compilers -User interface technologies -Modern webstacks -Databases -Functional programming -Test engineering
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity