Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. CWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Within CWM, MSG (Market Solutions Group) provides customized advisory, structuring and execution services across asset classes to high net worth individuals and family offices, and manages structured investment and equity option strategies to complement client portfolios.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Build a modern platform for trading OTC (Over the Counter) products using latest technologies and following industry standard SLDC processes
- Enhance OTC platform to support Crypto offerings
- Enable Open Architecture (OA) for OTC products by integrating with a vendor product for quotes and trades from external broker-dealers to provide best execution prices for our clients
- Interact directly with Portfolio Managers, Traders, Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) to get exposure to business
- Watch your dev contributions positively impact firm revenue
- Between 3-7 years industry experience in hands-on programming
- Strong Java skills and working in a Linux environment are a must.
- Experience developing and maintaining a real-time distributed system. Experience with Vertx, MongoDB, Kafka would be an advantage.
- Understanding of data structures (trees, hash maps, queues, etc.)
- Active GitHub and/or Stack Overflow profile would be great
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field