Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of programming experience in Python or/and Java.
- Experience with database querying and optimization.
- Experience in the online advertising industry.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in working with AngularJS.
- Experience with Linux, and cloud or distributed computing platforms.
- Experience working, presenting and communicating with stakeholders.
About The Job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The Customer Solutions Engineering team develops innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business problems faced by the world’s largest advertisers. We work as a critical technical partner for our sales teams, where your coding abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for scale and big data, and business acumen will all be leveraged to develop answers to critical questions.
With your entrepreneurial mindset, you develop solutions that will take many forms, from prototypes and demos to education - all with the technology resources of Google to back it up.
Seeing the unique business challenges faced by our largest advertisers, you will be identifying and prioritizing your own projects and will be given the opportunity to develop novel, creative solutions.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals. Develop and maintain scalable solutions for internal and external customers.
- Provide technical consulting services and guidance around Google APIs and cloud platforms to help clients develop cutting-edge applications across products. Provide technical consulting services and guidance around Google APIs and cloud platforms to help clients develop cutting-edge applications across products.
- Work closely with customers to understand underlying business challenges. Cultivate relationships with sales teams, customers, and product teams then leverage these relationships to identify and develop innovative technical solutions that lead to more advertising business.
- Provide technical leadership to the gTech Professional Services Organization.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form