Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and/or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) sales role.
- 12 years of field sales experience in the technology industry, promoting Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- 5 years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience promoting cloud computing technologies to large and complex organizations across geographies.
- Understanding of data and networking technologies, the global cloud computing market and key drivers for growth in the goal industry segment.
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector. Work with Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, Product, and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction and act as an advisor to the customer.
- Work with wider Google Account teams to develop and drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform Partners to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resource to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to optimize Google Cloud Platform in a given team. Work towards strategic business goals.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .