Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, C++, or Python.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
About The Job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
The Google Pay team has a goal of making payments fast, easy, and safe around the world. Our team builds the mobile apps that serve millions of users around the world. Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to manage your money, giving you a clearer picture of your spending and savings.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Write mobile applications.
- Create robust high-volume production applications.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .