Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect/Developer, designing and implementing cloud based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Java, or Go.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa fluently to foster and develop relationships with new and existing Bahasa-speaking customers and partners in Indonesia.
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, Networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud Platform is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by exposing our infrastructure. We’re growing very fast and looking for a Solutions Architect to join the Cloud Platform Business Unit at Google. In this role, you will use your knowledge and leadership of product management, industries, software and cloud computing to design solutions and take them to market. You will help drive awareness of our solutions at leading industry conferences and Google events. Your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills will help decision makers understand the benefits of Google Cloud Platform to drive growth and customer success.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Define the business case for solutions. Assist in the design of solutions in order to help with prototyping and development; take solutions through to launch.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers. Write and publish reference architectures, technical articles and create reference implementations (open source code) to scale technical best practices globally.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence product direction.
- Attend various meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .