Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Google Cloud and Google Ads products technical sales or field sales experience
- Experience working with external clients in a sales environment
- 12 years of experience in the Ad-Tech space
- Experience resolving complex technical issues and making them simple to a variety of audiences, ranging from practitioner to executive
- Familiarity and interest with the broader marketing and ad technology space
- Baseline understanding of digital industry changes and implications of privacy
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate comfortably with both business and product/tech executives
About The Job
Solutions Engineers work with Google's largest Global brands and agencies to create and implement technical account strategies, develop innovative solutions and overcome technical obstacles. For this job, you'll bring extensive pre-sales experience, a strong software development background, detailed knowledge of Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and Cloud products and the ability to successfully interact with senior global clients.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Gather technical requirements and determine the best way to apply Google technology to address prospects’ business problems.
- Deliver articulate and effective presentations and demonstrations to a range of audiences, highlighting Google products and technologies.
- Manage relationships with and provide strategic support to Chief Data and Product officers, helping them differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
- Increase the adoption of Google’s data and ad-tech assets by integrating them into the agency’s eco-system and helping them differentiate their offering in the marketplace.
- Take full ownership of initiatives by building consensus and project plans.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .