We are constantly looking for Application Infrastructure Engineers with broad and deep technical expertise across multiple domains, best practices and technologies. Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of your domain technology knowledge to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
What to expect:
- Involved in supporting infrastructure architecture, resource planning, system performance and overall infrastructure operating environment for either on-premise infrastructure or one or more cloud computing platform, or both.
- Lead or support in the development of application infrastructure reference architecture, system integration and infrastructure performance management practices.
- Point-of-Contact of Infrastructure team for new application system initiatives and to support/assist in application infrastructure reference architecture design, system integration and acceptance and infrastructure performance testing
- Manage infrastructure services to support application systems environments by working closely with Applications Service Consultant at Public Service agencies
- Manages both on premise and Cloud infrastructure services to support application systems environments by working closely with Applications Service Consultant at Public Service agencies.
- Understands systems operations environment and drive Architecture Review and Governance Process to ensure smooth and sustainable operations (including resiliency requirements).
How to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, with proven records of having utilized architect design capabilities in the area of infrastructure management for both on premise and Cloud workloads.
- Certification in one or more Cloud Technology platform (either in Architecture, DevOps or System Administration/SysOps track) will be preferred.
- Successful candidate need to demonstrate either deep or broad (or both) level of technical expertise in the area of Infrastructure Services, with appreciation in one or more areas of Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing and DevOps Engineering concepts.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
- Passion and belief in GovTech core values – Agile, Bold and Collaborative