Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are seeking an Engineer to join our Modelling and Simulation Practice that provides interactive, immersive geospatial and simulation experiences/solutions.
As an Modelling and Simulation Engineer, you will be collaborating with a team of highly motivated peers with cross-disciplinary technology domains to craft innovative and transformational solutions for the built environment industry.
What To Expect
- Technology Research. You are expected to keep abreast with the emerging technological areas of the built environment. This include planned technology tracking of specified areas in BIM and related open standards, 3D and interoperability tools within the Digital Built Environment.
- Technology Investigation. You will perform rapid prototyping to provide agile resolution in their own technology spheres and investigate emerging solutions (open source and proprietary products) to provide objective assessment of the area of investigation.
- Projects/Trials. You will provide solutions development for the competency areas under their role. This include development of the solution based on open source or proprietary products. The expected skills involve familiarity with software development, emerging 3D modelling development and confluence of technical solutions such as BIM, GIS, CAD. Immersion tools through traditional delivery such as active client, web-based and newer capabilities through other sensory mechanisms.
How To Succeed
- Disciplines in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Knowledgeable in BIM, CAD, 3D formats (e.g. CityGML, OBJ, etc), 3D geometry and concepts (e.g. coordinate systems, projections, geometry representations), 3D web-based delivery and related capabilities
- Knowledgeable of BIM modelling and processes, and related tools and solutions preferred
- Understanding of Geospatial technologies including use of GIS for analysis, mapping technologies preferred