The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centers, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
We are seeking Associate Secure Software Developers to join our Secured Infrastructure Programme Office (SIPO) that strategizes and delivers Whole-of-Government (WOG) secured infrastructure and services. You will be taking on exciting and challenging roles of delivering secure enterprise software solutions using Agile software development methodology.
What To Expect
- Plan and lead the Agile design, development and implementation of secure services for WOG.
- Manage the secure software development lifecycle to meet defined information security policies and standards.
- Develop secure enterprise desktop applications, Microsoft Office Add-Ins and browser extensions.
- Review software design and implementation, and conduct functional, performance and security acceptance tests.
- Explore and innovate new disruptive and transformational technologies to deliver enhanced secured infrastructure and services.
How To Succeed
- Knowledgeable of Agile software development methodology and secure software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows system development and device drivers.
- Experience with development using cryptography libraries such as Microsoft CNG or OpenSSL.
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket and Jira.
- Familiar with automated testing and test-driven development.
- Motivated, self-directed, with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player.
- Professional certifications such as PMI-ACP, CISSP or CSSLP would be an advantage.