Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centers, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
We are seeking Associate Software Engineers to join our Secured Infrastructure Programme Office (SIPO) that strategizes and delivers Whole-of-Government (WOG) secured infrastructure and services. You will be taking on exciting and challenging roles of delivering secure enterprise software solutions using Agile software development methodology.
What you will be working on:
- Plan and lead the Agile design, development and implementation of secure services for WOG.
- Manage the secure software development lifecycle to meet defined information security policies and standards.
- Develop secure enterprise desktop applications, Microsoft Office Add-Ins and browser extensions.
- Review software design and implementation, and conduct functional, performance and security acceptance tests.
- Explore and innovate new disruptive and transformational technologies to deliver enhanced secured infrastructure and services.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledgeable of Agile software development methodology and secure software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows system development and device drivers.
- Experience with development using cryptography libraries such as Microsoft CNG or OpenSSL.
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket and Jira.
- Familiar with automated testing and test-driven development.
- Motivated, self-directed, with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player.
- Professional certifications such as PMI-ACP, CISSP or CSSLP would be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours