Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
GovTech’s Smart Nation Sensors and Internet of Things (IoT) Capability Center is the central design, development, implementation and consultation center for government agencies. GovTech aims to enable sensor and IoT solutions to better understand and improve the lives of citizens. We are looking for a candidate to maintain and expand our cloud platform infrastructure. The role also requires the ability to investigate and isolate infrastructure issues efficiently to reduce system downtime. You can view some of our past and current projects at https://www.siot.gov.sg
What To Expect
- Design and implement network architecture
- Adopt and write Infrastructure as code (IaC) for deployment, maintenance and upgrades
- Investigate and isolate any infrastructure issue
- Optimize network bottleneck
- Work with a team of passionate software engineers, on diverse projects across different industries that contribute to Singapore’s Smart Nation vision
How To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent (EE, CE and CS graduates are preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in IT or cloud-based infrastructure administration
- Experience with CI/CD tools. (Git, Jenkins, Docker, K8s/DockerSwarm, Ansible)
- Experience with web security (OAuth, SSL/TLS, LDAP, Active Directory)
- Experience with networking technology (Firewall, Load Balancers, NAT, Reverse proxy, Forward proxy)
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Batch or Shell scripting
- Experience with using one of the following cloud providers
- Azure (preferred)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Strong technical aptitude and a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team in a fast-paced and complex work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is essential to innovation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s meaningful for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours