Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Cybersecurity Consultancy Service team in the Cyber Security Group (CSG) in GovTech provides in depth technical Point-of-View of advanced security technologies and emerging technologies to support better use of technologies in Government and the Smart Nation initiatives.
What To Expect
- Lead in the development and implementation of cloud security architecture and technology to meet business functions while addressing cybersecurity threats and compliance requirements.
- Involve in the provision of cybersecurity consulting services for large, national or Whole-of-Government projects or systems.
- Support business initiatives through risk management, which involves performing security risk assessment to identify and analyse security risks, recommending risk treatment and mitigation measures, and assess residual risks.
- Review security architectures, designs and implementations to ensure compliance with prevailing ICT security policies and standards. Identify design gaps and recommend security enhancements.
- Involve in designing artefacts (spanning design, development, and implementation) into enterprise systems that aligns to security principles and overall Enterprise System Architecture.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging cloud security technologies and the associated security threats. Design security architecture control measures to mitigate the threats and risks.
- Manage stakeholder relationships to ensure that consulting services delivered meet their expectations.
How To Succeed
- Degree in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or Information Technology with at least 8 years’ of IT experience in security roles with in depth hands on knowledge of security practise
- At least 6 years of cloud security architecture experience with a demonstrated ability as a trusted advisor in understanding business needs and security risks.
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience of in one or more of the following security areas: network design, applications development, Internet of Things, wireless communications, cryptography, hardware design protection, Mobile management, Cloud hosting design and implementation, DevSecOps consulting, design and implementation of pipelines, etc
- Possess CISSP and/or CISA certifications, and Cloud security or DevSecOps related certification are of added advantage
- Singapore Citizen only