Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
You will be supporting CISO and the Office in the formulation, implementation and compliance of cybersecurity policies, governance and regulatory frameworks, capability development and resourcing support across MOH Family agencies, public healthcare institutions, private and community healthcare providers to strengthen cybersecurity governance, awareness, capabilities and culture across the healthcare sector.
What To Expect
- Formulation, review and implementation of healthcare cybersecurity policies, standards and guidelines which are aligned to relevant WOG policies and relevant to the healthcare operating environment.
- Support CISO Office as Healthcare Sector Lead on governance and management reporting.
- Identify and study cybersecurity risks and threats to gather and formulate plausible control measures for practical implementation across healthcare sector.
- Establish partnerships and develop networks to advance healthcare cybersecurity agenda
- Policy deskhead for healthcare partners on public healthcare cybersecurity policies and governance
- Drive healthcare cybersecurity agenda through smooth delivery of secretariat functions
- Supervise and manage team of policy, operations and technical officers to ensure that the team delivers high quality and responsive information to stakeholders
How To Succeed
- At least 5 years of work experience in the healthcare industry and/or cybersecurity
- Strong policy or strategic planning background, with prior experience in leading policy formulation and implementation or support strategic plan as an added advantage
- Understanding of national and sectoral priorities, and healthcare operating environment will be advantegous
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with different groups of stakeholders as well as develop close relationships with key decision makers
- Leadership qualities with proven ability to lead and manage a team of policy, operations and technical officers
- Good communication and writing skills with ability to work independently and as a team
- Proactive, driven and able to manage and deliver on multiple projects concurrently, with good time management skills
- Analytical, with innovative and creative mindset
- Strong interest in cybersecurity
- Singapore Citizen Only