Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Cyber Security Group (CSG) is the cybersecurity arm of GovTech that is committed to creating a safe and secure digital government. We are looking for a Senior/Cybersecurity specialist who can provide thought leadership and operationalised the Government cybersecurity strategy.
You will work closely with key stakeholders to architect and manage the next generation Government Cybersecurity Operations Centre.
What you will be working on:
- Assist in the successful deployment and operational maintenance of Government CyberSecurity Operations Centre (GCSOC) contract by vendor
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders (across divisions and agencies) in the successful migration/onboarding to use cybersecurity products and services for Whole of Government (WOG)
- Assist in Product/Service Management of cyber security products and services for Whole of Government (WOG) including requirements gathering, tender/procurement, deployment and delivery
- Work closely with Cybersecurity Operations and Engineering, and agencies to ensure systems built are fit for purpose, scalable and sustainable
- Assist in the development of strategy and roadmap for pipeline of cybersecurity products and associated improvements
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on Cybersecurity for CSG
- Support developing of standard, guidelines and provide expert opinion for cybersecurity strategies at whole of Government and National level
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating a Whole of Government (WOG) level SOC
- Evaluates new technologies against established requirements and validate the security of the technology including lab setup and proof of concepts (PoC)
- Specify and write technical security clauses within project tender specifications
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree computer science/ engineering or related field from reputable universities
- More than 5 years’ experience in cybersecurity domain.
- Possess security certifications such as SANS GCIH / GCIA / GCDA / GMON, CISSP, AWS or any cloud service security specialty is an added advantage.
- Up-to-date knowledge on cyber security technologies (TIPS, SIEM, SOAR, VA, GRC and Cloud Security toolsets
- Experience with modern IT approaches such as DevOps, Software Defined Network & Platform, Infrastructure as Code, Commercial cloud services and zero trust network. Analytic platforms such as Splunk, Hadoop an advantage
- Maintaining current knowledge on cybersecurity tools, technologies and standards (e.g. OWASP and MITRE ATT&CK framework)
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform environment and services would be essential
- Experience in management, deployment and maintenance of security infrastructure
- Experience in managing contractors and working in cross functional teams
- Experience in enterprise data center operations or information security office
- Possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and self-directed. Clear and logical thinking
- Demonstrate strong technical foundation and willingness to learn new technology and approaches
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours”