Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
At GovTech, we take pride in uplifting citizens’ quality of life through design thinking and agile product development. You will be joining a new product team who is working on a platform that delivers personalised experiences to citizens across all the government websites and services.
As a self-managing, cross functional team that practices Scrum and Agile, We (Digital design & Development DCUBE) move fast together to solve problems in order to maximize impact to citizens. We thrive off each other’s positivity and energy, constantly challenging one another to improve our craftsmanship.
What To Expect
- Manage & develop data warehouse and pipeline plans.
- Develop and uphold best practices with respect to documentations & data protocols
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- To also develop new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Work in a cross functional team, Interfacing with engineers, product manager and product designer to understand data needs to define and review technical specifications.
- Build machine learning/reasoning models at scale.
How To Succeed
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering, with experience in Scala/Python, and experience in Amazon Web Services stack, such as ECS, Kinesis, EMR, DynamoDB.
- Experienced in building production grade models using machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, PySpark and/or others are required.
- Experienced in custom ETL & ELT design, implementation & maintenance and data warehouse space.
- Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements.
- Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
- Experience in using Google Cloud Platform, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Hive and Pig, is a plus.
- Experience in software engineering, with experience in Java or Kotlin, and Spring Boot is a plus.