As Director (Cyber Security Policy and Planning), you will be tasked to lead, develop and drive cyber security strategies and governance to protect the IT interests of the Whole-of-Government (WOG). You will be a change agent to support the adoption of new technologies and to influence through policy positions, a risk-based approach towards cybersecurity controls.
What To Expect
- Responsible to lead the strategic planning for the cybersecurity defense of WOG.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to establish, formulate and monitor the security policies and standards and ensure they are in line with GovTech’s cybersecurity directions.
- Lead the management of policy formulation, security technology and governance for WOG to ensure continuous and relevant protection of the WOG ICT assets
- Engage and influence stakeholders’ expectations of GovTech’s policy, posture and defensive measures.
- Review, endorse, align and ensure cybersecurity compliance with proper risk management and migration plans
- Engagement with the industry and conduct technology scans on the latest information security products and technologies that may drive changes in cybersecurity strategies and policies
How To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent. Post graduate degree in business management or Technology management.
- Over 15 years of working experience in cybersecurity strategy development and designing/implementation of cybersecurity policies, procedures and management framework.
- Strong cyber security policy development background, preferably with knowledge in agile methodology
- Certification in related cyber security professional body, e.g. CISM, CISA, CISSP preferred.
- Knowledge on security controls requirements, technology processes, security policies, risk measurements and best practices.
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to build effective and strong working relationships with all levels.
- Strong leadership and management skills with proven stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent written and presentation skills required.