Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
You will play a key role in the Government Cyber Defence (GCD) of Cyber Security Group (CSG) as Forward Deployed Security Infrastructure Engineer in engineering, implementing, and maintaining effective solutions to meet the needs of Cyber Threat Hunting operations.
Successful candidate will be responsible for deploying and operationalising threat hunting platforms (including associated log collection pipelines) and will work directly with multiple parties in ensuring smooth system deployment and operationalisation. He will also support day to day system operations of the threat hunting platform.
What you will be working on:
- Lead in the engineering and implementation of threat hunting platforms, and its associated log collection pipeline
- Liaise with multiple parties to deploy the threat hunting platforms within existing enterprise environments
- Manage, configure, and secure threat hunting platforms to comply to required security policies, hardening and best practices
- Maintain and operate the threat hunting platforms to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Plan and provide support and maintenance of the threat hunting platforms
- Implement threat hunting rules through translating use cases into detection rules within the threat hunting platform
What we are looking for:
- Experience in deploying SIEM tools like QRadar, Splunk or ELK
- Experience in data ingestion, data transform and data parsing are a bonus
- Familar in using cybersecurity tools such as Zeek and Security Onions and also Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS)
- Have management, deployment, maintenance, and operation of security infrastructure experience
- Preferably 3 years or more experience in security infrastructure engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of network and host security
- Comfortable in both Windows and Linux systems, with exposure to scripting languages
- Bachelor's degree computer science, information systems or related field
- Experience in the deployment of resources in at least one of the common cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) an advantage
- Security Certifications like CISA, GSEC, CISSP an advantage
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, collaborative and self-directed
- Singapore Citizen only
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours