Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centres, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GIG.
What To Expect
- Continuous delivery and enhancement of the infrastructure for identity and access management which include Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Lead as subject matter expert in the technologies for identity and access management, specifically on Microsoft Active Directory Services, Microsoft Infrastructure technologies and Azure AD.
- Undertake vendor management to manage extended team of vendor engineers who are supporting the infrastructure for identity and access management
- Review and enhance the government-wide identity services to support users and future business needs
- Continuously finds means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with various teams to provide quality service
- Review and adoption of relevant industry best practices for Government IT infrastructure, specifically for the infrastructure for identity and access management
- Ensure that project implementation and operations are aligned to Government technology standards and policies
How To Succeed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT infrastructure technical knowledge and experience in the deploying, administering and management of complex or large IT infrastructure systems and services, specifically in Enterprise Identity Directory System (AD Directory Services, ADFS, DHCP, DNS, Forest Trust, AD Rights Management Service, etc) and Azure AD (AAD Connect, Conditional Access Policy, Entitlement Management, etc)
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. Powershell, Python, C#) for infrastructure automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audience and senior management
- Keep abreast of ICT technologies, skill-sets and industry practices
- Preferably obtained certification in the following :
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified
- MCSE, minimally in MCSA
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert