Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
- Please indicate your internship availability in your resume
- Do take note that minimum commitment for Winter internship is 4 weeks and Summer internship is 10 weeks (full-time)
Engineering Suite is a Service Management Tool that unifies central services such as agencies' access and subscription to Singapore Government Tech Stack (SGTS) products.
Engineering Suite is hosted on AWS Kubernetes and delivers product features (but not limited to) such as:
- Single Sign-On
- Identity & Access Management solution
- Monitoring and Metrics
- Unified onboarding and billing services
- Operational and support services
- Deliver working application and features to stakeholders
- Gain hands-on experience in technologies such as NodeJS, GoLang, Angular, React
- Be involved in agile methodologies such as sprint planning/review/retrospectives and standups
- Exposure to DevOps practices
- Studying Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Passionate for coding and eager to learn.
- Experience NodeJS, GoLang, Angular, React will be an added advantage
- Good presentation and listening skills.
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.