Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
- Please indicate your internship availability in your resume
- Do take note that minimum commitment for Winter internship is 4 weeks and Summer internship is 10 weeks (full-time)
OurSG Grants Portal (https://oursggrants.gov.sg/) brings grants for the arts, community, heritage, social good, sports and youth into one place. Our aim is to make it easier for citizens and organisations to discover and apply for grants that support them in their efforts - whether it is in creating art, preserving history, winning a gold medal, or giving back to the community.
- Design and deliver working software applications to delight users.
- Gain hands-on development experience in tech stacks such as Ruby on Rails, ReactJS and node.js.
- *Assist DevOps on cloud infrastructure and pipeline, build and release automation scripts, with tools such as Docker, Terraform, Ansible
- Assist in conduct of usability testing and apply product conceptualization techniques. Create low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Master Agile practices such as daily standup, product sprint review and planning
- Intership can be angled to include more DevOps scope if intern is interested
- Studying Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Passionate for coding and eager to learn.
- Experience with open-source web platforms and frameworks such as node.js and Ruby on Rails will be an added advantage
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For any queries, please reach out to email@example.com.