Join us as we support Singapore’s’ vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
- Please indicate your internship availability in your resume
- Do take note that minimum commitment for 12 weeks, preferably 6 months.
WINS is a large-scale development project (using Agile software development methodology) which will consolidate all work pass transactions into a one-stop integrated work pass system.
- Learn about Agile software development using Agile methodology, e.g. participating in ceremonies, refining product backlog items, etc.
- Learn about Agile technical practices such as unit testing, test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Work closely with other members of the Scrum team (Business Analysts and Quality Engineers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes, etc.
- Familiar with building web application software using either Node.js, .NET (C#), Java or OutSystems
- Familiar with Automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of the following will be advantage
- Oracle databases and SQL scripting
- AWS or similar cloud deployments
- Dockers and microservices will be an added advantage
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org