Join us as we support Singapore’s’ vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
- Please indicate your internship availability in your resume
- Do take note that minimum commitment for Summer internship is 10 weeks (fulltime)
METEOR development centre is helping agencies with various interesting projects that aims to provide better eServices for our citizens. We have collaboration with agencies such as Ministry of Manpower. We would like to invite interns to participate in our development journey for the respective projects in an agile development environment.
- Design and deliver working software applications to delight customers.
- Gain hands-on development experience in tech stacks such as Ruby on Rails, ReactJS (by Facebook) and node.js.
- Conduct usability testing and apply product conceptualization techniques. Create low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Assist DevOps on build and release automation scripts.
- Gain experience in Agile development framework such as Scrum and its various discipline (e.g. daily standup, sprint retrospective, planning and artefacts)
- Studying Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Passionate for learning and product development (e.g. coding, UX design)
- Experience with frameworks such as node.js and Ruby on Rails will be an added advantage
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Good learning attitude
- Desire to bring about improvements
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For any queries, please reach out to email@example.com