Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are seeking a Modelling and Simulation (M&S) Engineer to join Modelling and Simulation Practice (MSP), to deliver value added M&S solutions within the government. As an M&S Engineer, you will be designing, integrating and implementing M&S systems in the Built Environment. You will work on simulation projects that involve designing core modules to enable 3D simulations to be carried out. You should be familiar with software development in simulation components such as jobs supervision and scheduling, distributed computing, different kinds of solvers. Additionally, you will explore new simulation techniques and capabilities, develop standards, best practices and promote adoption of M&S technologies.
What To Expect
- Understand M&S requirement from users, develop corresponding functionalities and integrate to M&S system
- Design and develop M&S systems and services that are primarily 3D
- Integration of commercial solvers or open-source solvers into M&S systems
- Deploy M&S systems onto the cloud e.g. GCP, AWS etc.
- Work with varied 3D formats for simulation purposes e.g. STEP, STL etc.
- Develop M&S roadmaps, standards and best practices
- Explore new simulation techniques and capabilities for the built environment
How To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any Engineering discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience in distributed computing and parallel programming e.g. OpenMP, MPI and TBB
- Candidates with knowledge in cloud computing will be strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of computational geometry, CFD simulations, agent-based simulations is an added advantage
- Team player with good presentation and communication skill