Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As Product Manager, you will focus on defining the long-term product roadmap for multiple products within the Standard Product family. You will be responsible for the entire life cycle of one or more products under GovTech. You will design and manage product roadmaps based on the strategic goals of the agency you are serving.
Working closely with colleagues specialising in user experience and engineering teams, you will conduct research, conceptualise features and ensure that they are rolled out successfully and on time. You will also define appropriate metrics, supervise consumer behaviour and perform data analysis to provide updates on feature performance.
Your work will make significant impact on the lives of everyday Singaporeans, as the products you roll out will enable the secure and seamless delivery of personalised online digital experiences.
What you will be working on:
- Manage the product roadmap throughout stages of a product’s life cycle.
- Conduct research and analysis to uncover market demand and trends in order to innovate and conceptualise potential products or features.
- Scope business requirements, write user stories and prioritise product backlog in collaboration with partners.
- Work with user experience teams to record reference user journeys as well as content voice and copy to craft the product experience.
- Be a part of the development process and work with engineering teams to deliver product releases within budget and on schedule.
- Execute go-to-market, product adoption and usage strategies to deliver outstanding value proposition to ecosystem partners and achieve driven advantage.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in relevant subject area.
- At least three years of experience in digital product management.
- Passion for using digital products to craft the daily interactions of residents and businesses.
- Familiarity with modern Internet technologies and practices such as Agile development methodologies, CI/CD practices, Cloud application infrastructure, REST API technology, OAuth 2.0 framework.
- Knowledge of modern digital concepts around digital identity (sovereign or self-sovereign), data privacy and protection, and two-sided market model.
- Confidence in managing ambiguity, and the ability to put across sophisticated concepts simply and in an understandable manner.
- Excellent ability to influence partners across organisational boundaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours