Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Division (DSAID) in GovTech uses technology and data to deliver a great digital experience, creating a more connected Singapore. The Video Analytics team is part of DSAID, where we focus on developing AI-enabled Video Analytics products and solution to address government use cases. We are looking for passionate people who are Agile, Bold and Collaborative to join our team!
What you will be working on:
- Work closely with the Lead/Senior QA Engineer and the Development team to design, develop and execute Functional/Performance/Security test cases and scripts for the in-house developed video analytics products
- Develop and maintain manual and automation test plans for both Video Analytics models and Software Applications. This includes the monitoring and reporting of the models’ performance, functional correctness of the solution/application, tracking bug reports and resolution
- Work closely with DevOps team to ensure best practices are followed and provide solutions to improve existing infrastructure processes
- Evaluate new technologies and application testing-related tools, and provide recommendations on tools/processes that will enhance application functionality, performance and security capabilities
- Learn and share knowledge in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure good quality release as the products and solution are put into operation
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 3 to 5 years of practical QA experience. Experience in Security-related testing will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, PyTest, JMeter etc
- Passion to the field of QA with sharp attention to details
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies, familiarity with DevOps.
- Experience in QA for video analytics products, with understanding of key image/video evaluation metrics is a plus
- Ability to work comfortably in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours