Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Division (DSAID) in GovTech uses technology and data to deliver a great digital experience, creating a more connected Singapore. The Video Analytics team is part of DSAID, where we focus on developing AI-enabled Video Analytics products and solution to address government use cases. We are looking for passionate people who are Agile, Bold and Collaborative to join our team!
What To Expect
- Work closely with the Lead/Senior QA Engineer and the Development team to develop security test cases and scripts for the in-house developed video analytics products
- Work closely with DevOps team to review cloud deployment architectures and implement required security controls
- Ensure security best practices are followed and provide solutions to improve existing security test processes
- Identify security vulnerabilities in the system and implement necessary solutions to remediate the vulnerabilities
- Perform penetration tests, manual/automated code reviews, and vulnerability scanning
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Evaluate new technologies and application security related tools, and provide recommendations on tools/processes that will enhance security capabilities
- Learn and share knowledge in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure good quality release as the products and solution are put into operation
How To Succeed
- A good degree in Computer Science, Engineering with 3 to 5 years of practical QA experience, at least 1 year in Security Testing
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes
- Good foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, application security. Relevant Security Testing certifications (GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, OSCP, GXPN, GMOB) will be desirable
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and DevOps processes
- Good practical knowledge of vulnerability scanning and code analysis tools e.g. Fortify SCA, WebInspect, OWASP ZAP, BurpSuite etc
- Ability to work comfortably in an Agile and fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is essential to innovation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s meaningful for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours