As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be technically hands on with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change and raise the maturity levels of Continuous Delivery practices. You will own continuous delivery specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health. You will also enable developers to ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mentality from conception to delivery and production support.
What To Expect
- Work with the product and services team in delivering robust infrastructure services according to the business requirements and demands
- Define and evolve 'Build and Release' practices, ensuring the system aligns with open standards and meets requirements for high availability, resiliency, scalability and security
- Work closely with Data Centre, product principals, system integrators, infrastructure, development, and operations engineers to provide fully automated build and deployment routines.
- Assist in the development of industry standards to allow technical interoperability of various component
- Lead large-scale infrastructure implementation and operation team in design, development and implementation scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facility autonomous delivery teams.
How To Succeed
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in
- IT infrastructure engineering and operation
- Operational automation and scripting
- Software Defined Network and Infrastructure as Code
- Application hosting infrastructure such as Kubernetes
- Hybrid Infrastructure – Cloud and on-prem with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP
- Monitoring and logging
- Experienced in leading infrastructure procurement and implementation in government sector
- Good understanding of DevOps, Agile Methodology, ITIL, modern application development, infrastructure security and compliance
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability