Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be technically hands on with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change and raise the maturity levels of Continuous Delivery practices. You will own continuous delivery specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health. You will also enable developers to ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mentality from conception to delivery and production support.
What you will be working on:
- Work with the product and services team in delivering robust infrastructure services according to the business requirements and demands
- Define and evolve 'Build and Release' practices, ensuring the system aligns with open standards and meets requirements for high availability, resiliency, scalability and security
- Work closely with Data Centre, product principals, system integrators, infrastructure, development, and operations engineers to provide fully automated build and deployment routines.
- Assist in the development of industry standards to allow technical interoperability of various component
- Lead large-scale infrastructure implementation and operation team in design, development and implementation scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facility autonomous delivery teams.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in
- IT infrastructure engineering and operation
- Operational automation and scripting
- Software Defined Network and Infrastructure as Code
- Application hosting infrastructure such as Kubernetes
- Hybrid Infrastructure – Cloud and on-prem with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP
- Monitoring and logging
- Experienced in leading infrastructure procurement and implementation in government sector
- Good understanding of DevOps, Agile Methodology, ITIL, modern application development, infrastructure security and compliance
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours