Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
Government Infrastructure Group (GIG)
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for digital infrastructure that supports the Whole-of-Government (WOG). We are the infrastructure architects and engineers who architect, design and deliver an agile, secure and sustainable infrastructure which enables a digital government for Singapore.
How we work
Aside from formulating the infrastructure strategy and roadmap at WOG level, we also develop prototypes using new technologies and establish standards and best practices to guide the design and implementation of information systems that support the enterprise infrastructure.
We examine factors such as people, culture, policies and processes to provide a secure, predictive and always-on platform, enabling public officers to work anywhere and anytime.
By leveraging on innovative Cloud and Saas technologies, we architect, design, build and deliver Cloud and Datacentre hosting environments and common services which support government agencies in accelerating and developing modern applications and services.
Transforming ICT infrastructure through modernisation and automation is also our key focus. Using latest technology and best practices, we deliver secure and utility-based services to WOG, so that government agencies can function efficiently and seamlessly.
We are also passionate about building and uplifting ICT engineering know-how for the WOG in critical infrastructure domains, which we advance through experimentation, prototype development, consultancy and training.
The Senior/ Product Manager is responsible for planning the full product lifecycle from user research to identifying product positioning in which it operates. You are responsible to define the product strategy and roadmap through developing prototype and managing pricing to ensure financial sustainability for adoption. You will ensure synergy within and across government agencies.
What you will be working on:
- Manage the product conceptualisation to implementation for Whole of Governement implementation.
- Able to understand tech management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure development processes and systems are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
- Effectively manage the product roadmap based on our strategic goals, prioritizing across tactical and strategic goals, and making correct trade-offs between the user experience, government priorities and technical priorities.
- Be responsible for delivering on KPIs, define appropriate metrics and track user behaviour.
- Perform extensive data analysis to gain user insights, and proactively share updates on feature performance.
- Develop effective stakeholder relationships across GovTech and with stakeholders from government agencies.
- Communicate and present to senior stakeholders on project progress and resolve issues efficiently.
- Partner closely with the development and design team in an agile environment and continually improve ways of working. Conceptualise features based on user research and in-depth understanding of the user, and ensure features are built well, delivered on time and successfully rolled out.
- Innovate in order to manage changing situations and enable the team to react quickly to the operational needs, by breaking down requirements to release quickly and iterate.
- Identify opportunities to leverage solutions across the breadth of government services, as well as ways to scale technically and sustainably.
- Identify potential project risks and the implications and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks.
- Manage change management to onboard government agencies and users to new products and enhancements with smooth transition.
- Product knowledge on any of the following:
- IT Support Services (e.g. service desk, endpoint device support, digital guide, chatbot);
- Mail and Collaboration;
- Network Infrastructure;
- Identity Access Management.
What we are looking for:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Relevant digital product management experience in a demanding, agile environment with at least 4-5 years managerial and leadership responsibilities.
- Proven record of successfully delivering high-impact, complex projects while managing risks.
- Able to work independently and as a good team player with analytical, management and planning skills.
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people at both junior and senior levels
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Agile related certification such as Certified Scrum Master is an added advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
*Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours