We are looking for a talented specialist to be part of the development team for the development of the smart estate digital platform, specifically in the development of the data and control management software.
We are looking for a talented specialist to be part of the development team for the development of the smart estate digital platform, specifically in the development of the data and control management software. This role will require candidates to perform end-to-end development from retrieval all through to the distribution and storage of sensor/systems data. You will work with a team of dynamic systems engineers to conceptualize, design and develop a reliable and robust management system. There will be opportunity to perform integration with many on the edge systems such as the district cooling system, power and electrical system and the elevator system.
What To Expect
- Design and develop new software systems to support business requirements
- Design, build and maintain websites and software applications
- Build reusable code that is optimized for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system. Support and maintain all software libraries and hardware databases through proper documentations
- Develop robust Application Programming Interface (API) libraries to interface the central processing engine with other internal and external systems
- Create scalable, automated solutions
- Design and implement container-based solution with Openshift, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Analyse, design and develop tests and test automation suites
- Conduct network / software load and performance tests
- Develop quality assurance procedures and execute validation plans
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
How To Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (CE / EE preferred.)
- >2 years of experience in software and web development, data communications and middleware system. Fresh grads with interest or relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Experience with OAuth, REST, JSON and XML.
- Experience in Spring, Spring Boot and Apache Camel framework.
- Good experience in designing and implementing container-based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift
- Experience in database management (Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB, MSSQL)
- Knowledge of web framework e.g Angular, React, Ruby on Rails
- Experience with web servers and application servers such as Apache and Nginx
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems (Unix - RHEL, Windows Server)
- Strong business acumen to understand priorities and the business drivers of the priorities
- Experience setting high level vision and translating into a plan
- Experience in project accounting and seeking funding and financing for a programme