Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centers, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
We are seeking Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Secured Infrastructure Programme Office (SIPO) that strategizes and delivers Whole-of-Government (WOG) secured infrastructure and services. Together with the team, you will be taking on exciting and challenging roles of delivering high quality and secure enterprise software solutions.
What you will be working on:
- Create comprehensive, clear and well-structured test suites with test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
- Develop, execute and automate tests to ensure software quality in an Agile and Scrum software development environment.
- Define, track and report on testing and defect metrics.
- Identify software quality issues, investigate into defect root causes, and coordinate with team to resolve defects.
- Identify limitations of quality assurance process and innovate transformational solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of software testing.
- Conduct research on modern software testing tools & methodologies and develop test automation framework.
- Drive continuous improvement in testing practices and tools.
- Leverage on DevSecOps to facilitate secure software testing and address bugs early in continuous development and testing cycle.
What we are looking for:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Motivated, self-directed, with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player.
- Proven work experience and knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledgeable of Agile software development methodology and secure software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information system or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Software Testing Professional (CSTP), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), would be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours