Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
Over at the Advanced Cyber Product Development (ACPD) team in GovTech's Cyber Security Group, we build software products to combat evolving threats and help ensure a secure baseline for ICT&SS used across the Whole-of-Government.
If you are looking for opportunities to make a difference, collaborate and surround yourself with like-minded peers, look no further! We welcome talented, passionate candidates to bring fresh ideas, perspectives and create impactful solutions to join our growing team on this journey.
What you will be working on:
- Exercise technical leadership to drive product design, development and delivery, for web platforms and security tools
- Drive stakeholder alignment, prioritise deliverables, and manage risks and dependencies
- Develop product roadmaps, and identify new and viable capabilities to build
- Manage and resolve technical, product and team issues
- Collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team across the organisation to deliver quality cybersecurity products
- Learn and share knowledge with other like-minded developers, designers and security experts
What we are looking for:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in one or more aspects of launching a product
- Experience in building a technology plan and product roadmap
- Seniority of role will be commensurate with candidate’s experience
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to rally teams to work towards the objectives
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Familiarity with developing web platforms using a microservices architecture
- Familiarity with the concept of DevSecOps and experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies and deploying to the Cloud
- Agility to learn and apply new technologies and cybersecurity concepts as needed
What Is It Like Working Here
- Be part of an agile development team - With daily stand-ups, as well as a culture of open communication and idea sharing.
- Continuously innovating - We constantly push the boundaries of the technologies that we build to handle data at scale, across multiple platforms. Developing with security in mind, our products often extend beyond the conventional expectations of what software is.
- Making an impact - Developing meaningful and impactful software which raises the bar of cybersecurity across the government.
- Taking ownership - In addition to technical responsibilities, this means generating ideas on how things should be done and taking responsibility for seeing them through. Building something that you believe in is the best way to build something good.
- Having a growth mindset - Working on new ideas often means not fully understanding what you are working on. Taking time to learn new architectures, frameworks, technologies, and even languages are not just encouraged but essential.
Read about the work we do here: https://medium.com/csg-govtech
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours