We are living in dynamic times. Technology is reshaping how we live, and we want to use it to redefine how financial services are offered. Digibank is a Grab-Singtel consortium, aimed at enabling the underserved groups to easily access transparent financial services that are embedded in their everyday activities, helping them achieve a better quality of life. We are incredibly excited to build a Digital Bank with the right foundation using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers
- Develop and deploy analytical solutions across a variety of business functions, including, but not limited to: customer acquisition, customer retention, product development, pricing decisions, credit risk, fraud identification and many other business needs within Digibank for both retail and wholesale banking customers
- Uncover and deliver insights and trends to deliver actionable product recommendations to support the business, through dashboards and advanced visualization techniques,
- Creating data products which can be readily used by partners and business units across the bank.
- Partner closely with the broader product, engineering and marketing teams to define requirements, design and analyze experiments that drive key product designs and marketing decisions.
- Develop analytic tools to help the data team and other disciplines be more effective in debugging, data summarization and analysis of results
- Conduct both historical and predictive analyses and convert into digestible, readable, and publicly-available insights.
- Ensure data accuracy and good segmentation of data sets for tactical data mining
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative subjects
- Extensive hands-on experience with tools such as Python, R, Presto, SQL/Hive, and Data Visualization platforms like Tableau/ Power BI/D3.js
- Solid experience in reporting to CEO / directors in delivering analyses and reports
- Extensive expertise in data modeling, both logical and physical
- Experience with designing, running and analyzing A/B tests and product experiments. Should also have an understanding of hypothesis testing and the basic principles of DoE
- Expertise in data retrieval, data modeling, data warehouse design, and predictive modeling
- Passionate about solving problems – possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Ability to distill data and articulate an actionable point of view to non-technical audiences and senior stakeholders using presentations, interactive visualizations, et al.